Friday, January 23, 2015

Day 18 of the 21 Day Fix

Oh man...when that alarm went off this morning I did NOT want to get up!  I really wanted to roll over and go back to sleep.  I actually might have done that but I really had to pee so I had no other choice but to get out of bed..true story.  ;)

So I got up and was so tired that I knew if I wanted to kill this workout my usual slummy gear wouldn't work.  No, today I needed something fierce to fire me up so I naturally went for my camo pants!  Nothing says POWER better than camo!  Then I had some E&E to kick-start me into enthusiasm!  =)

I not only finished my double day of Total Body Cardio Fix and Pilates Fix,  I killed it!  I've said it before but there is no greater feeling then finishing what you set out to do!  WINNING!!!



I decided to try a different recipe today and I knew I needed coffee in it!  I'm really not a huge coffee fan, it has to be sweetened!  This was delicious and another recipe I loved! Try it and let me know what you think!! 

I had a busy day and was at my sons school for most of it.  I loved being able to have lunch with him and I skipped out on getting fast food or eating at the cafeteria and instead ate a salad when I got home!


18 down, 3 more to go!!

Post a Comment

On Instagram

© Kristin Kotzebue. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.