Thursday, January 22, 2015

Day 17 of the 21 Day Fix

Today was Lower Fix and the 10 minute ab video!  I was a little excited that my workout wasn't going to be an hour long today and was looking forward to the break!  =)  I nailed Lower Fix! I really like this one and it has gotten SO MUCH easier for me compared to Week 1...it's amazing!  I thought the ab workout was a great workout but my back started to hurt!  I think I need a nicer yoga mat, something thicker...I'll get on that!


Lower Fix...Nailed It!


 For dinner my husband cooked some fish that he had caught a while back and it was delicious!  He seasoned it with Mrs. Dash salt free seasonings, pepper, and gluten free corn flour in some coconut oil!  The crispiness of the breading was delicious and something I had missed in my diet lately!  =)

We paired the fish with a salad and I counted this plate as 1 red, 1 yellow, 1 green, and 1 teaspoon!  

17 down, 4 more to go!

Post a Comment

On Instagram

© Kristin Kotzebue. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.