Saturday, January 24, 2015

Day 19 of the 21 Day Fix

I can't believe this is my last weekend of my 21 days!  What a journey it's been so far!  I can tell my body has changed but I don't own a scale so I wont know the numbers until the end when I'll go to a friends house to weigh myself!  =)  I really don't care about weight, I just go by how I FEEL!  If I'm  happy and feeling good in my clothes and daily life then that's my perfect weight!  When my clothes start getting tighter and I'm feeling sluggish and blah...I know it's time to make some changes!  =)


This morning I tried Greenberry Shakeology for the first time and it was delicious!  My usual Chocolate is so sweet and tastes like a yummy dessert so the Greenberry was a nice change and very refreshing!  I can't wait to try more recipes with it but here is the one I had today and will definitely repeat in the future!  =)




Today was a double day of Cardio Fix and Upper Fix.  I can really tell that I am getting stronger!  I really didn't feel like doing a double but pushed play twice and of course felt amazing afterwards!  Why do I ever even argue with myself...JUST DO IT!!!  =)

Day 19 down, 2 more to go!!!


Post a Comment

On Instagram

© Kristin Kotzebue. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.