Wednesday, January 7, 2015

Day 3 of the 21 Day Fix

Another day down!  After squeezing in a workout yesterday, I decided to make sure I got up and did my workout this morning before my day of errands got started!  

Workout: Lower Fix- I thought it would be an easy day! Lower Fix.  Couldn't be that hard!  I didn't remember it being hard and I love leg day so I got started.  I instantly changed my mind!  This was NOT an easy day, my legs were WORKING!!  I didn't have to wonder if I'd be sore tomorrow...I know I will be!!!  =)  BUT I loved it!  Great workout and I know it will give me the butt and legs I want!  



Breakfast- Chocolate Shakeology shaken with cooled coffee and stevia.  Delicious and just what I needed to start my day!

Snack- Half an apple

Lunch- I put the other 1/2 of my apple in a mug and put it in the microwave for 30 minutes to soften. Then cooked my oatmeal and added the apples, cinnamon, and apple pie spice with a teaspoon of peanut butter! 
 I know the gluten free oatmeal looks weird and gummy, that's because it is or I just over cooked it but it was still REALLY good!

Snack- Carrots

Dinner- Not sure what it's called but it's a soup with meat and veggies over rice.  It was delicious!!!!



Snack- Another Shakeology.

I've found I am really happy when I get to the end of the day and have an extra red container to consume!  An extra Shakeology makes a great dessert some nights!  =)

Day 3 down, 18 more to go!  

Post a Comment

On Instagram

© Kristin Kotzebue. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.