Sunday, January 11, 2015

Day 4 & 5 of the 21 Day Fix

Two more days of success!

Day 4's Pilates Fix was an amazing workout!  I (again) thought it was going to be a pretty easy workout but no, I was feeling it!  Why am I expecting something super easy?  =)  I do want results, right!?  Loved it!

Today I was running errands all over the place so I actually drank a Shakeology for breakfast and lunch, snacked on some carrots and then we had tacos for dinner which is one of my favorite meals and LOVE that it's 21 Day Fix approved!

red, green, yellow

Day 5's Cardio Fix had me all sweaty and really puffing for air!  =)  The burpees sure did get me and there were parts that I felt like I couldn't do it for the full minute but I pushed through, sort of!  It wasn't pretty!  Autumn kept saying, "You can do anything for 60 seconds!"  I'm not so sure about that Autumn!  =)  This was one was rough!!


My favorite meals to share today are my "breakfast" tacos that I ate for lunch!  =)  1 egg , 1/2 a red container of ground turkey (I used venison meat because my husband is a hunter and it's the leanest meat around!), 2 corn tortillas, and cheese!  I was really disappointed when I realized we didn't have plain Greek Yogurt and Salsa to put on top but, oh well!  

1 yellow, 1 red, 1 blue

For dinner I had a delicious salad of spinach, 1 can salmon, grapes, sunflower seeds, covered with Balsalmic vinegar and Mrs. Dash salt free seasoning!  It was delicious and if I hadn't had cheese at lunch I would have topped it with feta cheese!  =)

2 greens, 1 purple, 1 red, 1 orange

Day 4 & 5 down...16 more to go! 



As you can see my kids started the workout with me but they didn't last long before they bailed! Quitters!  =)

Post a Comment

On Instagram

© Kristin Kotzebue. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.