Tuesday, January 20, 2015

Day 14 of the 21 Day Fix

I have gotten really good at getting up first thing in the morning and pushing play!  I love the feeling of getting it out of the way and not having it hanging over my head all day AND it wakes me up and gets me energized for my day!  So today I woke up early and got my Yoga in before church!  The stretching feels SO GOOD after all these workouts!  My kiddos were asleep on the couch after a family movie night so I had to do my workout in our study instead.  It was quiet and peaceful!  =)

I stuck to the meal plan again and it was hard because I love to have some drinks and unhealthy snacks while we lounge around watching football on Sundays!  Instead of always thinking about what I CANT have though, I've started to think of what I CAN eat and I'm finding lots of healthier options that I love and they keep me satisfied!  Today's meals were another day of leftovers from last week so no new meals to report!  =)

Day 14 down, 7 more to go!  1 week left!!



 I LOVE living in a world where this chocolaty goodness is the healthiest meal of my day!!  So yummy!!!!

Post a Comment

On Instagram

© Kristin Kotzebue. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.