Saturday, January 17, 2015

Day 13 of the 21 Day Fix

Today is Saturday...I used to never work out on Saturdays!  Those were my rest days and I couldn't imagine it any other way.  Until now.  I LOVE Dirty Thirty days!  This is my favorite workout of them all!  It has the cardio, it has the weights, I get a great workout but don't feel like I'm dying...it's perfect!

Today I tried E & E before my workout,  I had never tried it before so I wanted to give it a shot! I drank it about 15 minutes before my workout and loved it!  I felt energized but not gittery and I killed my workout!  These will be my new favorite thing on those days that you just can't seem to wake up!



 That afternoon my son had a basketball game and wanted to drink a pre-game Shakeology!  =)  My kids are obsessed with the stuff and I am happy to give it to them!  He had a great game and made 3 baskets!  This is our first year playing basketball and we're all loving it!  I'm so proud of my boy!




His fans!  =)


13 down, 8 more to go!

Post a Comment

On Instagram

© Kristin Kotzebue. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.