Wednesday, January 7, 2015

Day 2 of the 21 Day Fix

The answer is, YES!  =)  Yesterday I wondered if I would be sore and I am!  Nothing too terrible yet but I can feel yesterday's workout in my calves and abs!  I love being sore!  If I weren't sore I would feel like it wasn't working!  Sore muscles let me know my muscles were doing something they're not used to doing!  


Another day of success!  I had a busy day getting the kids to school on their first day back and then ran a ton of errands!  Another day out and about during lunch called for me to be conscious about healthy options available instead of fast food (details below!).  I stuck to the eating plan all day but didn't have time for a workout until 9:30 PM which made me nervous!  I always try to get up early and get it done first thing in the morning because we all know that days can be unpredictable so getting it done first ensures that it happens!  BUT I got it all done!  I stuck to the program and day 2 was another success!  







Here's how my day looked:

Workout: Upper Fix- some of the moves seemed pretty easy to me but maybe I just need more weights?  I hated the push-ups and planking!  =)  Those were hard for me but I know I NEED them both!  I really liked the scissor twists and I'm sure my abs appreciated the hard work!  

Breakfast: Chocolate Shakeology, 1/2 banana, peanut butter, water, ice (counts as red,purple,tsp)

Snack: Orange 

Lunch: I was out running errands and decided to take my husband and his friend lunch. Nothing was 21 Day Fix approved for me so I stopped by our grocery store and picked up a chicken breast and mixed vegetables from the deli by the rotisserie chickens for only $3.45!  It was delicious and I stayed on track!  

Dinner: Spinach, red bell peppers, cheese with vinegar and olive oil and a lean premium steak!







Another day on track!  Day 2 down, 19 more to go!


Post a Comment

On Instagram

© Kristin Kotzebue. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.