Wednesday, January 14, 2015

Day 9 of the 21 Day Fix

Welcome to day 9!  Today's workout is Upper Fix and in my opinion this is one of the easiest workouts!  I enjoy lifting weights and it's never as tough for me or as much of a mental challenge of pushing through like cardio can be!  So I really enjoy Upper Fix!  =)


 Today's High: Shakeology   Today's Low: Laundry!




 Lunch was so good!  I mixed 1 can of tuna with 1/3 of an avocado and seasoned it with Mrs. Dash salt free seasoning.  Then I put it on a piece of gluten free toast!  There was some extra that I just ate with a fork but it was REALLY good on the toast!


Dinner was lean ground meat, spaghetti sauce, and gluten free noodles!  Good Ole Spaghetti is 21 Day Fix approved!!  YAY!!  


Day 9 down, 12 more to go!!

Post a Comment

On Instagram

© Kristin Kotzebue. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.