Wednesday, January 21, 2015

Day 16 of the 21 Day Fix

Day 16- Today was Upper Fix and Cardio Fix!  I really love having a schedule because I don't get up every morning and try and decide what workout to do and I think that's what makes the double week so much easier!  I just wake up, look at the schedule and push play!  No questions, just do it!  =)

My workouts went great and are getting a lot easier than they were in the first week!  I am just loving the feeling of waking up and getting it done!


 I woke up at 5 to get my double done, do some work, and have some time before the kids wake up and look who decides to get up early too!  =)  I had an audience for the whole hour!  Love that little cutie and she actually loves watching me workout!  



 Ummm, I drank it before I could take a picture!  =)  DELISH!!


 I LOVE that my new lifestyle is effecting my ENTIRE family!  The kids know we work out everyday, they ask about it and they love joining us!  Now that my husband is doing the program too it's just really changing us all for the better and I love the good habits we are ALL forming!  


For dinner I had 1 yellow, 1 red, 1.5 greens left so I ate 1/2 a turkey burger on a gluten free piece of toast with mustard, lettuce and tomatoes with a side of veggies!  Doesn't look like much but it was actually really good and I had some tea afterwards to fill me up a little more!  It is the perfect amount of food!  No more overeating for this girl!!

Day 16 down, 5 more to go!

Post a Comment

On Instagram

© Kristin Kotzebue. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.