Sunday, January 11, 2015

Day 6 of the 21 Day Fix


This was my mantra for the weekend!  You see, the weekend is the time during my previous attempts at the fix that I quit!  It's the weekend and who wants to watch what they eat on the weekend?  Well, I have worked hard this week and I don't want to give it all up now.  I'm determined to finish these 21 days so I'm sticking to it!

I had my morning Shakeology by the computer while I checked on my Challenge Groups and team!  It was delicious as always!  As you can see I drink out of the blender!  I often do that just so I don't have to clean another dish!  =)  It's true!


My workout was Dirty 30 and I really enjoyed it!!  It's a great workout but nothing that made me too miserable, haha!  It's actually one of my favorites!  


I worked up a sweat, stayed on my eating plan all day and then went to a friends house for dinner.  I GUESS you could say I cheated but I think I did a pretty darn good job!  She was a doll and cooked a 21 Day Fix approved meal that was delicious!!  I wish I had taken a picture but we had Salmon (1 red), broccoli (1 green), and these DELICIOUS sweet potatoes cakes that had corn, chives, and cilantro in them (1 yellow).  I could have eaten a ton of them but I stuck to my portions!  So what did I cheat on then?  WINE!  I only had 2 glasses and I saved a yellow just for that so technically I was all on point except for that second glass of wine!  I still call this night a win, wouldn't you!  

Day 6 down, 15 more to go!     

Post a Comment

On Instagram

© Kristin Kotzebue. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.