Wednesday, January 14, 2015

Day 8 of the 21 Day Fix

The start of my second week!  I'm not going to lie, it feels really good to have made it past the weekend and still be on track!  Today was Total Body Cardio Fix and I really love this one!   I do think Autumn is a liar when she says the "surrenders" are the hardest move of the day!  =)  I beg to differ and feel like the knee pulls are harder but maybe that's just me!  Anyway, it was another great workout!

 I of course had my Chocolate Shakeology for breakfast and then for lunch I made this delicious salad!  I love that the containers are just so easy to use!  This program really is fool proof and if you read and follow the Meal Guide they provide for you then there is really no excuses and you WILL see results!  

 1 can of salmon, spinach, strawberries/blueberries, feta, and sunflower seeds.  


 I love that the portions are pretty big too!  You really do get enough food to fill you up and it helps you realize how much you were overeating in the first place!!


Day 8 down, 13 more to go!

Post a Comment

On Instagram

© Kristin Kotzebue. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.