Monday, June 9, 2014

T25 Week 1

Well I did it!  I finished my first week of T25 and Shakeology!  I will say that so far I LOVE it!!  I've gotten in the routine of waking up and immediately doing my workouts, cooling down with some water while I chill out for a minute and then drinking my Shakeology!  Sometimes I don't feel like doing it first thing and there's a little voice in my head that says, "Why don't you just get up and drink some coffee while you catch up on The Bachelorette?" but I don't listen to that voice, I just get up and workout and I'm always so happy I did!  It is such a great feeling to get your day started off with a workout and then you don't have that on your "to do" list all day...it's DONE!  =)




I'm already noticing some changes in my body...inside and out! I'm already feeling stronger and tighter from an outside standpoint but inside I can really notice a difference too!  I have more energy, I don't crave the junk food and sweets as much as I used to, my digestion is better and regular (yes this means what you think it means!) and I feel better all around!  I can't wait to see what this routine has in store for me!  If you want to see changes in your life, come join me!


Post a Comment

On Instagram

© Kristin Kotzebue. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.