Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Be A Coach

I became a coach because I loved the Beachbody workouts and knew that I wanted to use them and would love to help other people get in shape by using them too!  After I signed up I reached out and asked if others wanted to join me in my workouts, lots of people did!  I started 3 Challenge Groups and loved hearing about how people were feeling better and loosing weight!  I was feeling amazing too!  I had more energy not only with my kids but I found myself keeping up with my chores around the house much better!  No more laying on the coach and thinking about all I needed to do, I was doing it all!  Working out and Shakeology has truly changed my body and the overall way I feel for the better!  

I would love for you to become a coach and feel the satisfaction I am feeling!  It doesn't mean you have to be in the best shape of your life!  All it means is that you're committing yourself to workout with Beachbody products and try to get others to do the same!  It's a health revolution and you're a part of it!  =)   Feel free to ask me ANY questions!  

Joining Beachbody is the best decision I've ever made!  I'm making money and doing something that I am so passionate about!  What could be better?! 




Post a Comment

On Instagram

© Kristin Kotzebue. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.