- 1 4oz chicken breast, boneless and skinless
- Sea salt and ground black pepper to taste
- 1 medium new potato, sliced
- 1/4 medium red bell pepper, chopped
- 1/4 medium onion, chopped
- 1 fresh thyme sprig
Preheat oven to 375. Season chicken with salt and pepper. Place potato slices on a piece of aluminum foil. Top with chicken, bell pepper, onion and thyme; fold foil over and seal edges securely to form a pouch. Place on a bake sheet and bake for 15 to 18 minutes or until chicken is cooked through and no longer pink in the middle.