I always have loved breakfast and working out from home has been so much easier for me! I used to go to the gym but these are just a few of the problems that would keep me from going:
- Lugging 3 kids up there was hard (especially when they don't want to go to the childcare and are in tears).
- Germs...Nothing like a hand,foot,mouth breakout in the toddler room so your kid gets sick!
- If the kids are sick I can't bring them to the gym therefore, no workout for Mommy!
- It took up the whole morning to drive there-workout-drive back.
- Classes weren't always offered during a time that worked for my schedule so I would often stress trying to make it up there in time for class or stress by rearranging my schedule just to make that 10AM class when I really needed it to be at 9AM!
It turned into a hassle and working out should NOT be a hassle! It should be a part of your daily routine that you enjoy! I love doing my 25 minutes workout at home right after I wake up, it has saved me so much time! Do you need to work on a schedule so you can fit in a daily workout? Start today! You can do it!! =)