Monday, June 16, 2014

Gluten Free Ranch Pork Chops

I LOVE this recipe!  It's easy, the whole family likes it, and when paired with some yummy vegetables it makes for a healthy meal!

Ingredients:

  1. Gluten Free Cream of Chicken
  2. 1 packet of Ranch Dip Seasoning
  3. Boneless Pork Chops
Combine it all in the crockpot and let it cook on high for 4 hours if they're frozen (I would do a little less if they're already thawed out) and you're finished!  So easy isn't it?!  I try to have pork chops in our freezer at all times and this is my easy go to recipe when I don't have anything planned for dinner!  I like to pair it with brown rice and asparagus or broccoli!  Bon Appetit!  =)









P.S.  I don't know why it wont let me rotate these pictures around, sorry about that!

P.S.S. I was so hungry that I forgot to take a picture of the meal once it was complete and actually looked appetizing...oh well! =)  You'll just have to trust me!


(I modified recipe found at www.livinglaughingloving.com)

Post a Comment

On Instagram

© Kristin Kotzebue. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.