Monday, June 12, 2017

Shaun Week Day 1: Insane Basics

Day ONE!!!
Insane Basics
33 minutes.


I have been so excited about Shaun Week!  It's not about a before and after picture or crazy weight loss...it's about 1 week of giving it all you got, growing as a person from the inside and realizing you can do SO MUCH MORE than you thought you were capable of.  You can decide, commit, and succeed!  This challenge will lead to motivation for another challenge!
👊
I hear, "I don't have time." "I work long hours." "My kids don't let me." "I don't have your motivation."

Conquer the mind!! 

You have to realize that you succeed FIRST in your mind before your body follows through. If you are training your mind to think you CAN'T do something, they your body NEVER will. I could only do 2 pushups and put off trying Insanity for an entire year before I finally realized my mindset was the only thing holding me back from growing and pushing myself outside of my comfort zone. Your limitations are ALL in your head! You can do it...You just do what you CAN on day 1 and each day you will find yourself getting better and better!! Conquer the mind and you will be unstoppable!!

Day 1 of Shaun Week is DONE!!!    I LOVED it!!  He progresses each move so you start with the basics and gets more intense as it goes on.  I was a sweaty mess and the first round of leg work hard me shaking!  I can't wait for the rest of the week!  How did you like it?  Tell me in the comments and I can't wait to read about your experience!!  We've got this!!!







Post a Comment

On Instagram

© Kristin Kotzebue. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.