Thursday, June 15, 2017

Shaun Week Day 4: 25 Abs

Day 4
25 Abs
28 minutes total


Day 4 and who knew you could sweat so much just working your abs???  Oh that's right, Shaun T doesn't ever just work one body part!  This workout focused on the entire core but works your whole body!  I think this is my sweatiest week EVER and I have loved every second!!  Everyday I am literally excited for what the next day's workout will bring!  Stronger everyday!  Check out a handful of the moves from today in the video below!  


 Sweatfest!!! 



I'm going to be doing Shaun Week again and again so if you want to join me one of the weeks I do it, comment below or send me an email at kristinkfitness@gmail.com with the subject title Shaun Week.

Post a Comment

On Instagram

© Kristin Kotzebue. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.