Thursday, June 22, 2017

Shakeology Balls

When it comes to food, I'm a grab-and-go kind of girl!  That's why before Shakeology and these accountability groups came along my meals consisted of cereal, boxed cookies, and other processed things that I would grab as we were heading out the door or when hunger set in.  Let's face it, when I'm "hangry" I want to eat something quick instead of waiting to cook or prep something!  

These Shakeology Balls are so easy AND so good!  I like to make a big batch and keep them in the freezer and the kids and I love eating on them all week!  



Just 5 Ingredients:
  1. 2 packets of Shakeology (any flavor) 
  2. 1/2 cup dark chocolate chips
  3. 1/2 cup shredded coconut
  4. 1/2 cup raw honey
  5. 1/2 cup nut butter (I like peanut butter)
  6. Options: I like to add a little vanilla and cinnamon to the vanilla ones but my kids like them with just the 5 ingredients!  





What's your favorite, chocolate or vanilla??  Cafe Latte also makes some yummy balls!  
You can put 2 balls each in a small snack size ziplock for easy ready to go snacks or just keep them in wax paper!  


Enjoy!!!

Post a Comment

On Instagram

© Kristin Kotzebue. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.