Tuesday, June 13, 2017

Shaun Week Day 2: Pure Cardio 2

Day 2!!
Pure Cardio 2
29 minutes



Another day and another workout to kick my booty!!!  I took my laptop to the driveway and did my workout outside this morning!  The breeze feels amazing and I have 5 kids sleeping inside the house and it was so quiet I couldn't risk letting all my jumping around wake anybody up!  I love that I don't have to wait for them to wake up, get someone to watch them, or drive to the gym!  Working out is hard enough to fit in and having it to do at home makes it so much easier!

The physical transformation is always fun but what is even better is the stuff that goes on in the inside...


  • More energy
  • More confidence
  • Shift in mindset that teaches you that you're capable of so much more than you thought!
  • Feeling of accomplishment that leads to a more productive day.
  • Fewer cravings
  • Happier...hello endorphins!!
  • Better sleep
  • Improve memory
  • Learn to set and achieve goals

Just to name a few!  =)

Today's workout was short but hard...knowing it was short helped me to push my hardest and get the most out of the workout!  There is a modifier so you can do that the whole time if you need to or go full out as long as you can and then instead of stopping for a break, switch to the modifier when needed!  Here is a preview and I wish I had more moves to show you but my phone ran out of space...of course!  But let's just say, things got intense as it went on!  Burns so good!!



If you want to join this week of workouts or one of my future groups with this program just comment below or send me an email at kristinkfitness@gmail.com  I'd love for you to join us!!



Post a Comment

On Instagram

© Kristin Kotzebue. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.