Friday, April 21, 2017

Cauliflower Fried Rice

This recipe is super easy and was a crowd pleasure for my entire family!  Oh, and did I mention it's healthy?  Nothing but veggies and protein are in this dish!  I know, WINNER!!!!  I hope you like it as much as we did! Now as you know, cooking (let alone taking fancy pictures) is not my thing...basic and easy are my thing so here is an easy to follow, not sure about measurements but throw it all together and I know it will still taste good Cauliflower Fried Rice recipe!  =)


 First saute an onion and garlic glove in coconut oil.

Then add cauliflower rice (about 2 cups) and continue to saute.

You can shred a cauliflower head but I get this bag from Costco and the work is already done for you! 

Add carrots and peas.  You can use frozen or I used 1 can of them mixed.

Add 4 eggs and scramble them in the middle then stir everything together.


Season with 3-4 Tbsp. of gluten free soy sauce, salt and pepper.

Add shrimp, chicken, or beef and...

ENJOY!!!!!


Post a Comment

On Instagram

© Kristin Kotzebue. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.