Monday, June 19, 2017

Shaun Week Review

7 Days
7 Workouts
Life is changed!!



I wouldn't normally do 7 workouts in a row, especially on a Sunday, a Sunday that's Father's Day on top of that!  BUT when I commit to something, I go ALL IN and I am so glad I did!!

This week is tough but you will LOVE it!  It's hard for me to actually put the week into words!  I've always loved Shaun T so I knew it was going to be more great workouts but this week was just unbelievable.  I loved the workouts!   I was a sweaty sweaty mess everyday, I was sore, I felt change in my body in just 7 days, but best of all, I felt change on this inside too!  Strength, happiness, energy, motivation...it was exactly what I needed to feel recharged, capable, and motivated for anything thrown my way!   I challenged myself and stuck to it and that feeling of accomplishment and growth is the best ever.  I was never in this alone.  I had a great group of other women pushing through as well and the opportunity to share this experience with each other was amazing! You have to try it, just 1 week to see what that commitment can do for you!


Click each day below to see details and a preview video of the workout:



Here's what some of my challengers had to say:

  • "Sweat down my back and legs!  Red in the face!  I can't put into words how I feel about this week but it's been wonderful!  And to also know how far my post-partum body has come feels so great!  Just show up!  Do the modifier if that's what you can do but it's way better than nothing at all!"
  • "Holy Crap!!"
  • "Oh EM GEEE, that was tough but I didn't give up!!!"
  • "DONE!  I totally sobbed when it was over!  I can honestly say I have NEVER done a workout like this before!  I loved every second...I definitely could NOT do all of the pushups...but I tried until I fell on  my face!"  
  • "I mentally pumped myself up and pushed it!  I don't care how I feel before I start, it's afterward that I feel all the feels and I am never unhappy or sluggish after a workout!  I feel the happiest and most energy when I'm done!"
  • "Sometimes it takes physical fitness to feel the pain in our bodies to let out the pain in our soul.  Too deep?  haha!  I just always feel so good after these workouts!"
  • "I just finished day 3 and wanted to share my proud moment...I didn't think I was going to be able to do the pushups but I DID!!!"
  • "Day 2 done!  That's the kind of cardio I like!!"
  • "I had to modify a lot today but it was a good workout!  I love Shaun T!!"



If you want to join my next Shaun Week or get access to these workouts please comment below or send me an email to kristinkfitness@gmail.com and we'll get you set up!!  You won't regret it!  


Post a Comment

On Instagram

© Kristin Kotzebue. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.