Sunday, June 18, 2017

Shaun Week Day 7: Dig Deep

Day 7
Dig Deep
27 Minutes


Shaun Week is DONE!!!!


Hey maybe since it's the last day after 6 intense workouts Shaun will let us rest a little?  
Maybe a little bit of yoga and stretching or something for the last workout??
No sir!!
Not Shaun...he finishes it out by digging deep!

This workout consists of a warm up,  then there's 14 moves and you do each move for one minute before you cool down!  Sounds short, sweet, and to the point but man does it test you and your ability to focus and dig deep to finish off a few more! 

Today was Father's Day so I did the workout at my in-laws house after church, before lunch!  I would have normally skipped it and used the excuse that there was too much going on BUT I had a group of women doing this with me and I had to finish off strong with them!  I would not have done today's workout if it weren't for them.  I am so thankful for those girls and this AMAZING week of workouts!

This week blew my expectations out of the water!  I can't wait to keep these workouts up with the new schedule he released because I'm already feeling changes in just these 7 days!  

Thank you Shaun T!!!  BEST WEEK EVER!!!  



Post a Comment

On Instagram

© Kristin Kotzebue. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.