Sunday, June 18, 2017

Shaun Week Day 6: Speed 4.0

Day 6
Speed 4.0
31 minutes



When you commit to something,
challenge yourself,
and accomplish it, 
not perfectly,
but just do your best...
change happens on the outside AND the inside!

This workout is non-stop cardio.  I might have wanted to cuss at him a bit but my christian values were stronger than that temptation (barely) and I held it together!  I did often say, "Are you serious?!?" but pushed through and conquered day 6!  Another day pushed to the limits and another day that I proved myself I am capable of so much more than I think!



I rewarded myself with Halo Top Birthday Cake Ice Cream!  It was my first time trying this brand that I've heard so much about and it was DELISH!!!!  So dang good and I enjoyed every bite!! 

Life is too short to not have dessert!  




Post a Comment

On Instagram

© Kristin Kotzebue. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.