Thursday, March 5, 2015

Well, HEL-LOOOO Turbofire!

Hi, I'm Kristin and I like to JAM OUT!!  Put some good music on and I will dance like nobody's business!  (I don't really understand that expression but I think that's how it goes!).

In order to workout consistently you have to actually ENJOY your workouts, right!?  I've done Bodypump, T25, 21 Day Fix, and PiYo schedules and I always enjoy them and I do seriously love each one I've done.  But a dance party workout?!  I seriously don't think it could get any better!  Although there is Hip Hop Abs and I'm trying that next so maybe it can get better?  We'll see!  ;)  

Because of the new Beachbody On Demand I've been able to try other programs that I don't own.  Recently I've been doing some of the Turbofire workouts and let me just say...well, wait...let me just show you...


Do you see what I'm talking about??  THIS is fun!  THIS is a workout!  THIS is something I can do everyday and look forward to!  I can't wait to do this entire program and see what results I get out of it!  Cardio is always the biggest mind game for me and is the hardest part of my workouts but cardio like this...I CAN DO THIS!!  =)  


Post a Comment

On Instagram

© Kristin Kotzebue. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.