Friday, October 5, 2018

Favorite Fall Lippy


I LOVE Fall (incase you didn't notice with all my decorations) but I'm also a girl that loves pink so this time of year I make an effort to put away the BRIGHTS for some nude, maroon, mauve, and orange tones!  



For today's #FridayFive, I wanted to share with you my favorite shades for the perfect autumn lippy!  I must admit that this was REALLY hard to narrow down but I didn't want to post too many and overwhelm you!  So here's 5 that come in all different price ranges so you can pick your favorite!  


1. "Boy Bye" by Kylie Cosmetics:  $16.  This is a pinky mauve color that I'm obsessed with!  I love the matte finish and it doesn't dry out my lips! 




2.  "Ludwig" Everlasting Liquid Lipstick by Kat Von D: $20.  This is another matte finished lip that's not too thick and doesn't dry out.  It's more of a nude tone that can match any color you're wearing!


3. "Somebody to Love" Nars Powermatte Lip Pigment: $26.  This is a rose brown color that feels amazing on!  If you want a darker/bolder more maroon lip, this berry shade is on point, "Rock With You".  This is a high pigmented, full coverage lip formula! 




4.  "Copper Spark" Maybelline Lipstick: $7.49.  OMGOSH y'all, this is such a beautiful copper color without being too orange or rusty and the shimmer is subtle and overall perfect for this time of year!  



5.  "Forever Chestnut" Maybelline 24 Hour SuperStay: $10.49.  For those of you looking for a long lasting gloss finish, this is an amazing alternative to the more expensive long wear/smudge proof lipsticks out there!  I wore this color all day and then to a football game and as you can see, the color was still going strong! This is a perfect everyday shade and I love that it isn't too brown and reminds me of a caramel apple!  




I'm also really looking forward to the Kylie Cosmetics BOO collection coming out on October 12 so you can go to their website anytime after that for more amazing shades!  It's full of festive eyeshadows, highlighter, and lip colors so you should definitley check that out once it's released!! 


Keep in mind that all of these colors look different on everyone but let me know if you end up purchasing one of these!!  I'd love to see what shade you picked!  If you post a picture of your color, use the hashtag #fridayfivelips so I can see what you picked and show you some love!!  

Do you have another fall favorite shade that I didn't mention?  Comment below so I can check it out because...can one really have to many shades?!  


Post a Comment

On Instagram

© Kristin Kotzebue. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.