Friday, October 19, 2018

5 Books To Help You Live Your BEST Life.

Since becoming a coach, personal development is one of the daily habits I've committed to and it has paid off in so many ways!  More confidence, bigger dreams, more motivation, and better time management....OK I'm still working on the last one but I'm better off than I used to be!  haha!  Here's a list of some my favorites with a description from the author. It was hard to choose because there are so many!  I think I'll have to do a part 2 list and I'll also do a favorite list based on faith books for those of you looking for devotionals or other books to help grow in your faith!     

Do you have a favorite????  Comment below so I can check it out!

1.  Mastering Your Mean GirlYou know that sneaky voice inside your head telling you that you’re not good enough, smart enough, pretty enough, whatever enough? That’s your Mean Girl. And she’s doing her best to keep you stuck in Fear Town, too scared to go after the life you always imagined.  Time to shut her up!  

2.  The Energy Bus10 secrets for approaching life and work with the kind of positive, forward thinking that leads to true accomplishment - at work and at home. This was such a fun, easy read the left me motivated and ready to make new goals in my personal and professional life! 
Click HERE for Audible version.


3.  The Compound Effect: The little things we do everyday, added up over time make a huge difference in our lives.  The habits you know you do, and the habits you don't even realize you're doing. The book helps you take control and lead your life where you want it to go instead of ending up somewhere you didn't even realize you were going.  
Click HERE for Audible version.


4.  Girl, Wash Your Face: If you haven't heard of this book yet, I think you might be living under a rock! =)  She takes the lies that holds us back from living our best life and shines a light on the truth.  It's funny, relatable, and empowering!
Click HERE for Audible version.

5. You are a Badass:  This book is full of funny inspiring stories, direct advice, easy exercises and the occasional swear word.  By the end you'll understand why you do things you do, how to love what you can't change, and how to change what you don't love!
Click HERE for Audible version.


Last but certainly not least...BONUS...#6...The Bible!  =)  
About 6 years ago I took a Bible 101 class that strengthened my faith immensely.  Ever since then it's continued to grow and when that happens your priorities change.  You start to care less about what the world desires...being a certain size, money, etc. and find so much peace in the things that matter.  Nothing can calm your anxiety, put things in perspective, and give you peace and understanding about life than this book!  =)  If you're interested in the 101 class, let me know!    Whether you leave near or far I can set you up with the lessons!   

I hope you like the list and would love to hear if you've read any of these and what you thought!  Or which one you plan on reading first!  









2 comments

  1. Hey girl, love this list! I'm always looking for new books. I would totally like some more info on those bible 101 classes if you can shoot me an email with some info. Jackierkendall@gmail.com Thanks girl!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey!! So glad you liked the list!! It was a hard list to make because there's so many I love! =) I'd love to share more details about the classes! I'll shoot you an email! Looking forward to chatting!! XOXO

      Delete

On Instagram

© Kristin Kotzebue. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.