Friday, September 28, 2018

Adorable Fall Decorations

It's FALL YALL, and this is my favorite time of year!!  Football, cooler weather, boots, soups, and all things pumpkin...what's not to like?!?!  


This year I was even more excited to get our decorations out and do some shopping because this time last year we didn't have a home!  Our house was torn apart by Hurricane Harvey and so much was taken away from us. We missed being in our own home, decorating and doing the little traditions we always do! This year I am forever grateful for our “new” home and the every day amenities that are so easy to take for granted! There really is NO place like home and I am going to decorate it up this year!

I'm no Joanna Gaines but here are my 5 favorite finds for fall decorations and I found everything at Kirklands which is my favorite decor store of all time!   Hobby Lobby and HomeGoods are a close second and I'm sure they have very similar options!  

1. White Pumpkin Metal Sign: This sign is so cute and looks perfect against our dark door!  I was originally going to put this orange one on the door but it's wood and was too heavy and shook around too much when the door would open and close so I put it on our back porch instead! 


2. Happy Fall Y'all Plaque: Love the rustic wood and adorable pumpkin on this sign!  Of course being from the south I also love what it says because y'all know we love to say "y'all" round here!




3. Pumpkin and Berry Centerpieces: I love how festive these beautiful colors are and they add so much pizazz to our island and dining room table without being overpowering so we don't have to move them when we sit down to eat!






4.Pillows: Who knew a couple pillows could add so much festivity?  I love the pop of color they give our living room and plan on buying more for our couch!  So cute and so many options to choose from!





5. Pumpkin Accents: When I saw these adorable little pumpkins I knew they'd look perfect in this bowl under our TV.  I also added some fall colored berries that you can find at Hobby Lobby to finish it off!  This link isn't the exact pumpkins I have because they don't have them online but those are another cute option or you can check your local Kirklands if there's one near you!  And this plaid pumpkin banner was just to die for!  I LOVE it so much and think besides a fire, it's just what our fireplace needed!






Want to save money??  Download the Kirklands Spin To Win App for a discount code!  I use this every time I shop there and it saves me so much money!  Remember you only get 1 spin per day!

Let me know if you have any questions and I'd love to hear if you end up buying any of these finds and how you use them so come back and let me know!!  I'd love to see your pictures!!  

XOXO
 

2 comments

  1. I love lo ve all of your fall decorations!!!! They are all so festive, and beautiful!!! I can feel the fall chill in the air, and I swear I smell pumpkin!!!! Light up the fireplace!!! My favorite time of the year!!!!������������❣��

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much!!!!! I have my pumpkin candles burning so I can definitely smell the pumpkin too! I love this time of year!!

      Delete

On Instagram

© Kristin Kotzebue. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.