Gluten Free Banana Oatmeal Cookies
Nonstick Cooking Spray
1 cup gluten free oats
2 tsp. ground cinnamon
1/4 tsp. sea salt
2 ripe bananas, mashed
1/4 golden raisins (optional)
1/4 cup chopped raw walnuts (you could substitute another nut if you'd rather, I used chopped almonds but I would prefer walnuts next time!)
Another yummy option would be to add 1/4 cup of chocolate chips! Don't worry, they'll still be healthy, just don't eat the whole pan! =)
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Lightly coat baking sheet with cooking spray
- Combine oats, cinnamon, and salt and mix well.
- Add bananas, raisins, and nuts and mix well.
- Drop by heaping Tbsp. onto baking sheet and flatten cookies. (As you can see, mine were NOT pretty so just flatten them a little and move on!) =)
- Bake for 14 minutes or until firm.
If you're curious about the 21 Day Fix and would like to learn more please contact me at email@example.com I would love to tell you more and help you reach your fitness goals!!