Wednesday, August 27, 2014

Gluten Free Power Balls

Oh, I just can't wait for you to try these!  This has to be one of my favorites and I know I will be making these A LOT and here are a few reasons why...

  1. They're delicious!
  2. They're EASY (no baking!)
  3. They're actually healthy (that doesn't mean you can eat all of them!) and packed with protein!
  4. They're sweet and satisfy my strong sweet-tooth!
  5. They're delicious!
I made these today and not only did I think this recipe was a keeper but all 3 of my kids LOVED them!  ENJOY!!

Ingredients:
  • 2 scoops protein powder (I use Shakeology)
  • 1 cup gluten free quick oats
  • 1/2 cup peanut butter
  • 1/2 cup ground flaxseed (if you only have whole seeds then just grind some up in a food processor!)
  • 1/2 cup chocolate chips
  • 1/3 cup honey
  • 1 tsp. vanilla extract

Directions:
  • Stir all ingredients together in a medium bowl.  Cover and place in refrigerator for 30 minutes.
  • Once chilled, roll into balls and serve or store in an air tight container and keep refrigerated.  




They taste much better than they look (these weren't fully chilled!) so don't be scared!  =)

Post a Comment

On Instagram

© Kristin Kotzebue. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.