Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Spinach Quinoa Cakes

So this weekend I went to Costco for the first time EVER!  I know, I must be living under a rock but I finally went and I loved it!  I was shocked by how many healthy options they had and tons of gluten free items which rocked my world!  I found these babies in the frozen section so I wanted to give them a try!



They were a lot smaller than I thought they were going to be but I had 2 of them and placed them in the microwave and then put a piece of reduced sodium Swiss cheese in the middle and I thought it was very good!  I don't really like to cook so if I can get something already prepared for me that's healthy too, that's just a gold mine for me!  Next time I want to cook them in the oven because everything is always better when cooked in the oven, I just didn't have time this time around!  These were a success and I think they're a great purchase for a fast, easy, healthy meal!!

If you're doing the 21 Day Fix I would count these patties as a yellow.  The edamame I had with them is also a yellow so I would suggest pairing it with something like broccoli, asparagus or another "green" container instead!


Try it and let me know what you think and how you prepared them!  

Post a Comment

On Instagram

© Kristin Kotzebue. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.