Monday, January 29, 2018

Did you know??

Did you know I used to sell candles, bags, and then jewelry with 3 different well known companies over the years? I was always searching for something that would bring me passion and a purpose outside of being a mom but would still give me the freedom to stay at home with my babies, make my own schedule, and create an income for our family. So I tried these different things and always wished  it would be super successful and that I could win these amazing trips some of the other consultants were earning but it seemed impossible for a few reasons:  

1. I wanted a job that gave me MORE time with my family and in order to rock those businesses I had to have a lot of parties and do shows on the weekends which I was not willing to do  


2. I'm not a sales person so starting at 0 sales at the beginning of every month and trying to encourage people to buy something that is a WANT instead of a NEED was hard! 


3. I grew tired of each product. They weren't things you HAD to have and although they were fun at first, they lost their luster like most new "toys" do.

So there I was, a stay at home still searching for something MORE! Then I was invited to join an accountability group and I didn't realize my whole life was about to change. I didn't workout consistently at the time, I ate cookies for lunch, was tired ALL THE TIME,and could only do 2 pushups but I thought maybe this group would help me feel better?! A week went by and I was consistent with my workouts, 2 weeks, and then a whole month and I was sticking to it!  😳      People started noticing a change in my energy and happiness, my clothes started fitting me better and I was feeling more confident and motivated! No quick fix just fitness, nutrition, and support did the trick and because people were asking me and interested in joining me, sooooo I signed up as a coach!  





Super fun night celebrating in Punta Cana on one of the FREE trips I earned! 

I don't have to carry inventory, I don't have to host parties or do shows, I just live my best life and help others do the same! I literally get paid for something I'd be doing anyway and THAT blows my mind! I've now earned those FREE trips I used to dream about and have gone on a trip EVERY YEAR since becoming a coach! God answered my prayers by giving me a passion and purpose that I wake up SO EXCITED to do everyday! Now don't get me wrong, I am NOT knocking all the other sales companies that I worked for, or that my friends work for!   I LOVE those products, buy them often, and I'm truly SO PROUD of any of my friends or other women that build a business doing what they love...this is just my journey and what was right for me so please don't take it personal!  😊

So if you are like I was 3.5 years ago and you're looking for something MORE, you want to get in shape, you want to feel your best, you want to live life positively and be surrounded by uplifting people, then join me this week for a chance to ask me anything you want about the business and learn if it's for you or not! If you've EVER considered doing what I do or wondered what I do exactly then this is for you! Click this link and I'll add you to the group with all the details!  👍




 All smiles after our workout with Shaun T in New Orleans!!!! 

 Team dinner in Nashville!  Can't you just picture yourself sitting on this couch with us?!  =)  
Click that form and fill it out to learn more!  What are you waiting for???  

Post a Comment

On Instagram

© Kristin Kotzebue. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.