Tuesday, February 27, 2018

80 Day Obsession Banana Apple Muffins


Delicious and nutritious!!!  



I made these for the kids and I this week and despite the fact that I need to work on my “dash” of salt (because I apparently I got a little too carried away and my first batch tasted like “dinner” according to my 8 year old, haha!) they are really good!!  As you can see from my ingredients picture below, I was trying to do a batch and a half so I think that's why I overcompensated on the salt...second batch was way better (I followed the instructions below!) and a win for us all! 

If you’re on the 80 Day Obsession eating plan they count as a blue and purple which is so exciting because it feels like a yellow but you still have room for more carbs!! #winning 

Give them a try, careful with the salt, and let me know what you think! 


Ingredients:
  1. 2 eggs
  2. 2 bananas
  3. 1 Tbsp melted butter
  4. 1.5 cups almond flour
  5. 3/4 tsp. baking soda
  6. dash sea salt (careful now!)
  7. 1/2 chopped apple

Directions
Mix wet ingredients in one bowl, dry ingredients in another and then blend together. Fold in apples and put in muffin tin. Makes about 9 muffins. Bake at 350 degrees for 18-20 minutes! ENJOY!! 


Post a Comment

On Instagram

© Kristin Kotzebue. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.