Thursday, December 21, 2017

12 Days of Christmas

This is my absolute favorite time of year!!  The lights, smells, Christmas trees, baking, cooler weather, finding that perfect gift for your loved ones, and of course celebrating the greatest gift ever in our savior!!   We feel so blessed in Texas this year because the weather is cooperating and it actually feels like Christmas!!  Although as I type this it's 78 degrees outside BUT the majority of the month has been super cold!  haha!  It's back to warm for about 3 days and then we get another cold front so it will be cold on Christmas!!  The last 2 Christmas' have been so hot I have a picture of my kids in shorts eating Popsicles!  This winter has truly felt like winter!  We even woke up to SNOW one morning which was so magical!!  And strange!!  And amazing!!  I still can't believe it happened but feel so thankful for that blessing of white!!



I always love getting recommendations and hearing people's favorite products so this year I thought it would be fun to put together a list of some of my favorites that you can use as gift ideas or as gifts for yourself with your Christmas money!  ENJOY and let me know some of your favorites or if you use any of these products too!  Links are included for purchasing options!

1. IT Cosmetics: Confidence Line



I have seen the infomercials and wanted to try this line for a while!   I decided to go to Ulta so I could try it all out before purchasing but once I knew I liked it I loved the deals from QVC because you usually get more for your money!  The mascara, brushes, and Bye Bye Pores Illumination Powder  are some of my favorites but I became obsessed with the skincare line!  I was noticing wrinkles in places I wasn’t used to and knew my face needed more hydration and this combination has been the perfect fix! Super creamy products and the cleanser is safe to remove all makeup, even eye makeup, and acts as a toner also!  The moisturizer has a scent to it but it's not chemically or too much, it smells good!  

2. Lacoste Perfume




If you don’t like sweet smells then it might not be your favorite and you could try some of their other options but I absolutely LOVE the smell of it!! Kyle loves it on me too which is a double win! They run in and out of stock on their website but you can sometimes find it on Amazon too!  What can't you find on Amazon??  I also really love Lacoste skinny jeans and they have some adorable shoes!

3. LOFT Pave Square Stud Earrings





These are perfect earrings for everyday or you can dress them up!  I always get compliments on them and right now they’re 50% off if you use the code WRAPITUP!!  So head over to the website and grab you a pair or they would make a perfect gift for any friend or family member! 

4. Feetures Socks



Whether you are running, working out, or just on your feet all day these are the best! The padding in the back keeps them from sliding into your shoe And the wicking keeps them nice and dry! When the sweat stays away, the stink stays away!  Have you ever worn them?! Get $10 off when you subscribe to their newsletter or Dicks currently as a sale going and i you buy 3, you get 1 free! 

5. Reed Diffuser  



They have many different scents but vanilla and paperwhite are my favorite!  They smell amazing and look pretty in your home too.

6. Fabletics





If you’ve been following me you know I’m obsessed with these workout clothes! They are my favorite fit out of all of the brands I have tried and I love the prices on the outfits! 3 pieces for 1 price!  The prints are always so stylish and amazing quality!  Definitely a must have!!  

7. Monograms



Who isn’t a sucker for something with your initials on it?  Whether it’s purses, jewelry, clothing, shoes, or cups… shopilovelovejewelry.com or marleylilly.com are my favorite place to get it!  Right now I’m all about their soft monogram slippers and this pearl monogram necklace!  Go check them out! 




I’ve read a lot of devotion books but this one has been my favorite! It is so relatable to the life of a mom and has such a great message everyday with scripture to back it up!  Perfect gift for Christmas and be sure to grab one for yourself too! 




I have this one on the back of my phone and I absolutely love it! It makes it so much easier to hold your phone when you’re taking pictures or even if you are just answering emails or texting!  I have gotten so used to mine it’s awkward to hold Kyle’s phone since he doesn’t have one!  I got mine from Amazon but you can find them almost anywhere now! They also make car attachments so you can slide it in as a holder. I absolutely love mine and think they would make a perfect stocking stuffer! 




I absolutely love these sunglasses!  I have the Becky but there are all different kinds of styles! The best part is whenever you buy a pair of sunglasses, they buy a pair of reading glasses for someone in need! Love that mission and the style these bring!

11. Lets talk lips!!  




These are my favorites at the moment! 1. Marc Jacobs- I have the color Kiss Kiss Bang Bang and I love it! It’s perfect for fall and gives a matte finish but stays on for a long time without feeling dry or super stuck like a stain!  2. Lipsence is my go to when I want the color on for a long time! My favorite colors are Razzberry (pictured), Roseberry, and Caramel Apple. I love the gold sparkle gloss and matte gloss! 3. Bite cosmetics makes this agave lip mask in a pink and red color. I love the red because it’s not too bold and smells amazing and is all natural! Perfect for everyday!  

12. Barrington Gifts



I absolutely love their monogrammed purses (don’t worry, they do come in larger sizes then seen in this picture! ;)), makeup bags, wine bags, keychains and more! Super cute, amazing quality, and and perfect gift for yourself or any girl on your list! 

So there you have it!  12 of my favorite things this year!  I hope you enjoyed learning about someone products and I'd love to hear some of your favorites so comment below if you love one of these too or if you have a suggestion I should try!  I hope you and your family have a very MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!  

  

Post a Comment

On Instagram

© Kristin Kotzebue. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.