Monday, December 18, 2017

Easy and Delicious Brussel Sprouts

Ya ll, this dish is my absolute favorite side right now!  I love it so much I could easily make a batch and just eat it straight from the bowl as my main course!  =)



Here's what you'll need:

  • brussel sprouts (remove the stem and cut in half) I buy the big bag from Costco!
  • olive oil
  • salt and pepper
  • crumbled walnuts
  • shaved Parmesan
Directions:

Just throw everything but the cheese into a pan and sauté.  Once the brussels are bright green and browning, add cheese and remove from heat.  So easy!!

We've also had this with feta cheese, bacon or dried cranberries so you can change it up each time you make it if you want!  We love it!  

Post a Comment

On Instagram

© Kristin Kotzebue. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.