Monday, November 3, 2014

21 Day Fix Journey

The first time I started the 21 Day Fix I was so determined!  I had a great first week and lost 4 pounds in 5 days and felt great!  The problem was that events and parties started coming up and well, although my body has lots of room for improvement I didn't feel like I needed to miss out on special occasions in order to loose weight when I didn't really need to loose weight in the first place. SOOO, I fell off the wagon!  Or jumped off the wagon I guess you should say!  After that I decided that I do need to commit myself to those 21 days whether I have 5 pounds to loose or 50 pounds to loose because I want to experience what my clients experience and be able to give advice knowing 100% how they're feeling!  So I am back and ready to give these 21 days my all!  I can't wait to share my results with you!!  


One thing I learned my first time around is that you have to be prepared!  That means all your meals have been planned out for the week and you've done your grocery shopping so everything is ready to grab and prepare!  Here is a video on how I get my menus planned out and you can also download my menu planner for free!  If you want me to send you 3 weeks of menus already prepared for you contact me!  I have coached many people through this program and seen some amazing results so I'm excited to give it another go!  If you want to join one of my Challenge Groups contact me by clicking the Facebook logo to the right and message me or comment below! I would LOVE to help you reach your fitness goals!


 



Here is my menu planner for you to print off and plan your weeks with!  Just click on it and then right click the image and "Save file as".  Then you can save it to your computer and print it off as you need it!  

Post a Comment

On Instagram

© Kristin Kotzebue. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.