Today is my little boys first day of school and his request for his after school snack was none
other than Mo's Fruit Salad so I happily obliged! It was a big hit and his first day was a success!
My happy little 2nd Grader! =)
My little helper licking the bowl!
I hope you enjoy this as a healthy dessert for you and your kiddos too! Let me know what you think!
- Large Strawberry/Banana Jell-O package (Sugar Free, 8 1/2 cup serving)
- Cool Whip (Lite) 8 oz.
- Cottage Cheese (Fat Free) 16.oz
- 1 can Lite sliced peaches (drained)
- 1 bag of frozen strawberries
- 1 banana
- Put first 3 ingredients in a large bowl and mix it together so that the Jell-O dissolved into the mixture!
- Add the remaining ingredients (you may want to cut the peach slices in 1/2) and place in refrigerator until ready to serve!
- I would add the bananas at the very end and if you're going to be serving it the next day then I would wait until the day of to add them. Otherwise, they get brown and make the salad watery!
- You can choose to use fresh fruit if you'd like, I know that's what I have pictured, but I actually like it better with the frozen! Whatever you prefer! =)